Product Supply Manager - Full time - HKApply now
PRODUCT SUPPLY in P&G
Supply Network Operations in P&G is leading edge among and beyond FMCG industry. We have been recognized as Supply Chain “Master”/No.1 worldwide by the Gartner for our leadership in supply chain excellence & capability for consecutive 3 years since 2015.
The company recognizes Product Supply as the winning partner to drive business growth with providing solutions in our supply networks, and we build masteries and capabilities that bring values to customers and consumers. There are 6 disciplines in Product Supply - Purchasing, Supply Network Operations, Manufacturing, Engineering, IDM and Quality Assurance.
As a Product Supply Manager, you will have the opportunity to discover P&G's technologies & standards which are worldly recognized. We will help you to build your capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
Throughout your career, you will be developed with world–class capabilities and mastery from best-in-class training programs. Even more, we will provide you with a global business and supply chain environment for you to become future supply chain leaders in Hong Kong/Taiwan, Greater China, Asia and even the Globe.
Provide the best customer service to our customers and consumers through integrated business planning process.
Manage the sourcing and replenishment for each of the famous Brands from a global supply chain.
Build and apply the business intelligence to Brand team to enable business growth, handling the product launch and promotions planning.
Collaborate with external customers on supply chain integration and joint-value creation.
Lead the supply network design with Greater China and Asia resources to achieve the benchmark cost and responsiveness.
Build the culture and capability of superior quality Management.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Leadership and influencing skills
- Strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to corporate with others as a team
- Innovative and analytical mindset
- Ability to adapt to change
- Previous working experience in the Supply Chain field will be a plus
JUST SO YOU KNOW
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
- Please note that if you have interviewed with us within one year, please wait until one year after the final interview date to apply again.
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
China ,Hong Kong ,Hong Kong Apply now