Product Supply Function - SKII Counter Operation Delivery Leader - Guangzhou, ChinaApply now
Counter display seasonal planning and delivery
Key tasks include production scheduling, supplier scheduling, ensuring execution processes are completed, and driving supply improvement. The execution requires application of documented standard work processes and stays aligned with business on project basis.
Tester delivery and replenishment
Lead the bi-monthly by-counter tester ordering based on Inventory level, repacking and delivering to national counters for both on-going & new launch SKU testers. Works in some level of independence to run tester service reports, gap analyse data and lead the improvement plan on the ground, Work with field to solve the receiving issues with national sales team and IT.
First Moment of Truth (FMOT) of counter
Ensure FMOT of SKII counters. The on-going counter operation starts from the counter installation or material arrived at store till to the counter removed or material destruct, during which interface with suppliers and sales team.
In addition, this role also responsible for leading the Tester/merchandising/lightbox readiness in the new open and upgrade counters timely by cooperating with the counter agencies.
The main responsibilities are as the following:
Plan the bi-monthly by-counter tester ordering and delivery base on system counter information and device Inventory data; Create the tester plan based on the New initiative display requirement;
Manage tester phase-in-phase during conversion;
Own tester Inventory management;
Lead maintenance process and manage budget and spare part inventory;
Manage suppliers Weekly/ Monthly/ Quarterly/ Yearly gap analysis with agencies and create action plan and lead the optimization projects;
Conduct the change & move to ensure quality
Create Visual Merchandising /lightbox production plan based on project requirements and analysis component by-counter type and size data;
Create Visual Merchandising /lightbox delivery and installation plan based on project requirement
Communicate production/delivery schedule with production agencies and delivery party, monitor as a daily/weekly/monthly basis, Visual Merchandising /lightbox process owner and manage delivery scheduling;
2nd installation arrangement to store level, ensure project 100% store coverage;
Lead on-site quality check and issue resolution to enable starting date.
- Job Qualification 1: University level degree in a data analysis or technical related field
- Job Qualification 2: Demonstrated Leadership, communication and collaboration skills to effectively influence partners, direct reports and leadership. Effectively manage complex internal/external interfaces and develop win-win solutions. Ability to drive results from a position of influence is imperative.
- Job Qualification 3: Experience in supplier management or quality management is a bonus. Operation excellence on on-going business execution. Ability to handle complex projects and going operations is a bonus.
- Job Qualification 4: Experience with managing/improving processes and tracking scorecard Methodology. Strong root cause analysis skill and focus continuously improvement spirit. A thirst for leading breakthrough efforts developing new solutions to accelerate results.
- Job Qualification 5: Experienced in counter/merchandising/lightbox related Industry would be preferred.
All of our hiring in China will follow the China Government Employment Regulation, foreign candidate applying for mainland China's position should comply with local laws and regulations on foreigner employment management, please kindly visit the following website to understand more of this regulation.
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
China ,Guangdong ,Guangzhou(Canton) Apply now