Product Supply Function - Olay ISO Tester Delivery Planner - Guangzhou, ChinaApply now
This role is defined to responsible for Olay tester delivery and inventory management, Lead the monthly by-counter tester ordering based on Inventory level, repacking and delivering to national counters for both on-going & newly launched product. Works in some level of independence to run tester service reports, gap analyze data and lead the improvement plan on the ground, Work with field to solve the receiving issues with national sales team and IT technical team.
In addition, this role also responsible for leading the Tester/merchandising/lightbox readiness in the new open and upgrade counters timely by cooperating with the counter agencies.
Important Responsibilities: The main responsibilities are as the following:
Plan the monthly by-counter tester ordering and delivery base on master data in the digital platform and Inventory data;
Create the tester plan based on the seasonal project display requirement;
Manage tester phase-in-phase during conversion;
Tester process owner and manage the project schedule;
Daily Tester supply chain problem solving;
Deploy Tester/merchandising/lightbox execution plan to counter Upgrade suppliers;
Own tester Inventory management;
Own tester Case Fill Rate gap analysis and issues solution;
Communicate with field to resolve critical issues which impact tester display.
- Job Qualification 1: University level degree in a data analysis or technical related field
- Job Qualification 2: Demonstrated Leadership, communication and collaboration skills to effectively influence partners, direct reports and leadership. Effectively manage complex internal/external interfaces and develop win-win solutions. Ability to drive results from a position of influence is imperative.
- Job Qualification 3: Experience in supplier management, project management and quality management. Operation excellence on on-going business execution. Ability to handle complex projects and going operations is a bonus.
- Job Qualification 4: Experience with managing/improving processes and tracking scorecard Methodology. Strong root cause analysis skill and focus continuously improvement spirit. A thirst for leading breakthrough efforts developing new solutions to accelerate results.
- Job Qualification 5: Experience in PSI supply model and inventory management would be preferred.
All of our hiring in China will follow the China Government Employment Regulation, foreign candidate applying for mainland China's position should comply with local laws and regulations on foreigner employment management, please kindly visit the following website to understand more of this regulation.
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
China ,Guangdong ,Guangzhou(Canton) Apply now