Human Resources Function - Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter - Guangzhou, ChinaApply now
Do you want to be part of a high performing team and high for the best people? We have a phenomenal opportunity to work with P&G Greater China, the #1 market leader in FMCG. Here you’ll own the end to end recruitment for different functions in Greater China.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Collaborate with Hiring Managers and HR business partners in the process of identification, selection and recruitment of talents in a cost effective and time efficient manner
Drive creative resourcing solutions to attract the best talents.
Screen resumes, make matches, communicate with candidates for initial selection; arrange interview with candidates, and complete assessment process.
Manage verbal offer with candidates, Hiring Managers, recruiting team members.
Networking with Industry associations, and provide advice to candidates as well as hiring managers.
Summarize and define the experience recruiting strategy.
Advise hiring managers on talent availability, salary ranges and trends
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
You will be part of a regional Greater China recruitment team at P&G.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- 5+ years of Recruitment experience, either in-house or agency (or a combination of both)
- Recruitment experience preferred in IT, Design, Marketing, Finance, Legal etc.
- Experience with interviewing and evaluating candidates for senior positions
- Experience in mapping the market to build qualified and potential pipelines
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese (Verbal and Written)
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
China ,Guangdong ,Guangzhou(Canton) Apply now