Senior Brand Expression Designer in Geneva - Switzerland (m/f)Apply now
Procter & Gamble has its headquarter in Geneva for
Europe, Middle East and Africa regions. The 2'000 employees coming from 71
different countries represent the diversity of consumers we serve all around
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands.
The selected candidate for our Senior Designer position will be part of our global Design team and be responsible for the visual strategy, design and execution on a P&G Brand. The candidate will be accountable for driving strategy to execution while working with commercial, technical and regional partners.
- Partner closely with the Franchise Design Leader to develop brand identity strategies for new Pan-Franchise initiatives, global ‘opportunity spaces’ and various search and reapply efforts, etc.
- Lead the development of Global Tool Kit materials released to regional teams, and ensure seam-less hand-off of key global programs into the regions to ensure ‘one brand’ communication.
- Partner with both above and below the line agency partners to ensure holistic consumer communication.
- Train the organization regarding the core brand assets and on-equity execution.
- Collaborate effectively across a multi-functional, global team to create strong relationships with key global markets.
- Seek to understand regional market needs including: competition, consumer behavior, cultural biases and norms, customer and channel, and help to translate these needs into robust, globally relevant design strategies.
- Engage and influence senior management and cross functional partners.
- Develop strong credibility at all levels of the organization.
- A strong foundation of technical mastery in Brand Identity, Graphic Design or Visual Communication Design. Digital and/or web-based experience is a plus.
- Operates with discipline/project management.
- Exceptional leadership skills and ability to lead multiple initiatives with excellence.
- Demonstrates flexibility in an environment of constant change.
- Leverages design as a business practice. Must be able to integrate design into the business by applying design tools, principles and strategies.
- Collaboration: Must demonstrate ability to collaborate and work effectively across multi-functional teams. Must be able to inspire external design talent.
- Engages the senses: Must be able to transform strategic intent using the 5 senses with a passion for Design that sparks creativity and innovation in the design team.
- Leverages Mastery: Must have an understanding of the organization and be able to apply design mastery.
- Must be able to focus externally on trends and the competitive landscape of the business.
- Uses Empathy and non linear thinking: must be able to see the consumer as a person and ideate solutions with the consumer in mind.
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Further information you need to know for your application
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach a summary of your latest grades
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
Geneva, Geneva Apply now