Information Technology - Digital or Business Analytics - Internship - Switzerland (m/f)Apply now
Procter & Gamble has its headquarter in Geneva for Europe, Middle East, India and Africa Regions. The 2'000 employees coming from 71 different countries represent the diversity of consumers we serve all around the world.Who we are:
The role: Digital or Business Analytics Manager
What we offer:
Your career in Procter & Gamble will begin as an IT Digital or Business Analytics Manager. You will have the opportunity to:
· Lead the creation and execution of eBusiness/digital or analytic action plans that address top priority business challenges and create valuable insights.
· Own eBusiness/digital or analytical projects for your region and be accountable for delivering business results and value
· Develop in-depth business, analytical and systems knowledge for building relevant solutions and services
· Consult and coach business teams on appropriate uses of eBusiness/digital capabilities or data & analytical solutions and tools.
· Work in multi-functional teams to evaluate business activities and improve decisions
· Be part of a diverse team within the P&G organization, the global digital and business analyst community, and work with innovative external business partners.
· Exciting and attractive work environment. (An on-site gym, newly redesigned collaborative office space, company store, hair and beauty salon, sports clubs and new-hire run “New Here Network” are among the many benefits used by our employees).
To qualify for the position, you must possess the following qualities:
·Pursuing Undergraduate or Masters Degree level qualifications. Preferred (but not mandatory) disciplines include: Computer Science, Operations Research, Economics/Mathematics, Statistics, Business Studies/MBA, Engineering
·Leadership and previous activity in extracurricular activities
·Written and verbal communication skills that can influence others to take action
·Comfortable working with diverse business scenarios and possessing strong thinking/problem-solving skills that can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude
·Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
·Business background/interest and technical/analytical skills are preferred
Please note that in order to be eligible for an internship you need to be a student for the major length of your internship or, if you are taking a gap year between the Bachelor and Master, this gap should not exceed 12 months maximum.
Further information you need to know for your application:
- Just apply via clicking the button
- Have your CV in English ready to
attach (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both
within and outside academia)
- Attach a summary of your latest grades
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Geneva, Geneva Apply now