Paid Internship: FINANCE (Finance & Accounting) in Geneva - 3 to 6 months, starting date as per availabilityApply now
Want to drive shareholder value as the CFO of your business? Are you a creative individual with an analytical mind-set? Are you ready to gain real work experience in the European Headquarter of the largest Consumer Goods Company in the world while still at university, and set the path for your future career? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
As an intern in F&A, you will lead your own project within a business unit or within corporate finance and you will play a pivotal role by closely working and influencing our multi-functional business partners and senior leaders in the development of P&G’s strategy.
These are some examples of what you could work on:
- Analyzing major competitors to refine business strategies for P&G products
- Exploring alternative manufacturing opportunities
- Assessing the financial impact of a new product initiative
- Analyzing and optimizing expenses or cash (marketing/advertising expenses, promotional budget, cost of goods)
An internship in F&A with P&G is designed to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging corporate environment we work in.
You will be entrusted with a live business project to lead, own and execute over the course of your internship with us. Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentorship and formal training as they deliver their work.
Successful completion of the internship may lead to a permanent position in our Organization
- University undergrads/graduates with strong academic records who are currently pursuing a Degree
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills, solve problems and set priorities
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Passionate about seeking a career at P&G after graduation
- Own responsibilities and project leadership as of day 1
- Dynamic, Diverse, International and Flexible working environment
- Round trip ticket to Geneva, subsidized meals in our canteen, free public transport in Geneva, on-site gym, company store, on-site hair salon, sports teams and “new-hire network” are among the many benefits.
- Competitive compensation
Please note that to be eligible for an internship you need to be a student for the major length of your internship or, if you are taking a gap year between the Bachelor and Master, this gap should not exceed 12 months.
Further information you need to know for your application:
- Don’t lose another minute and APPLY NOW via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach! (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer #WeSeeEqual #LikeAGirl #P&G #GABLE
Geneva, Geneva Apply now