Consumer & Market Knowledge - Internships in Western Europe - (m/f)Apply now
We are looking for students engaged in extracurricular activities, good English, analytical skills and team orientation, “can-do “ attitude and ability to deliver breakthrough results. Specifically:
• Strong analytical skills, leveraging multiple data sources. Comfortable with data analysis.
• Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
• Data Analytics , Social studies or anthropological /psychology background a plus (optional).
• Ability to contribute and influence across levels and functions.
• A minimum availability of 3 months.
• For local market roles, related language skills may be required.
Further information you need to know for your application:
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Switzerland ,Geneva ,Geneva
United Kingdom Apply now