Consumer & Market Knowledge - Internships in Western Europe - (m/f)Apply now
We are looking for students engaged in extracurricular activities, good English, analytical skills and team orientation, “can-do “ attitude and ability to deliver breakthrough results. Specifically:
• Strong analytical skills, leveraging multiple data sources. Comfortable with data analysis.
• Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
• Data Analytics , Social studies or anthropological /psychology background a plus (optional).
• Ability to contribute and influence across levels and functions.
• A minimum availability of 2 months.
• For local market roles, related language skills may be required.
Further information you need to know for your application:
Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland