Communications – Associate Communications Manager - Switzerland (m/f)Apply now
Procter & Gamble has its headquarter in Geneva for Europe, Middle East and Africa regions. The 2'000 employees coming from 71 different countries represent the diversity of consumers we serve all around the world.
Procter & Gamble Communications is responsible for building and protecting the reputation of the company and our brands. As a Brand Communications Associate Manager, you’ll represent our brands to many outside stakeholders such as journalists, social media influencers, medical/scientific professionals, retailer and consumer associations and non–government organizations. A career in P&G Communications will enable you to demonstrate and build your skills in communications strategy and planning, public relations, collaboration with external organizations and internal business partners, advocacy, PR agency relationships, integrative thinking, foresight and scenario planning, and issues management.
• Leads/manages communications strategies. Develops communications plans for brand initiatives incorporating input from the local and multifunctional teams to ensure fit for use plans and assets
• Develops credentialing and advocacy strategies and leads/manages influencer engagement for initiatives including regional scale coordination and Industry Affairs and Relations
• Anticipates and manages issues & crisis, and creates issues management plans and strategies
• Manages work and capabilities of PR agencies
• Experience in developing/executing PR plans and working with the news media (from Europe and South Asia, Middle East and Africa), social influencers and brand ambassadors.
• Strong leadership, emotional intelligence, creative and integrative thinking
• Strong collaboration skills to work effectively with multiple stakeholders internal and external (advocacy &influencers plans and management)
• Demonstrated ability to anticipate and manage issues that can affect brand reputation.
• Can effectively juggle immediate deadlines while also developing plans for future programs.
• Experience working with a PR agency a plus.
• Passion and understanding of sustainability in a business context is a plus
• Digital knowledge/experience and video/multi-media production experience a plus.
We are looking for you if you have:• 2-3 years of public relations, communications, advocacy or similar experience either through internships or practical work experience.
• Master in Communications/Journalism/Marketing
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Fluent in English, knowledge of the Arabic language is a plus.
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Further information you need to know for your application
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach a summary of your latest grades
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland