Brand Management – Internship – Switzerland (m/f)Apply now
Procter & Gamble has its headquarter in Geneva for Europe, Middle East, India and Africa Regions. The 2'000 employees coming from 71 different countries represent the diversity of consumers we serve all around the world.
We offer exciting, challenging 5/6-month internships to outstanding students. You will be a member of a Brand Group either working on a well-established brand or, you may be assigned to a new brand just completing national expansion. You will have your own responsibilities from your first day on the job and work on issues important to the brand's success in the marketplace.
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
- -Creating, designing and executing a promotional event
- -Leading a business analysis and making strategic recommendations
- -Designing, developing and implementing communication for the brand, such as a digital or a sampling campaign.
We are looking for:
· Students with strong academic results and with minimum 5 month availability
· Already practical experience through internships/work placements,
· Active in extracurricular activities,
· Fluency in English,
· Interpersonal skills and team orientation,
· Willingness and ability to deliver breakthrough results.
Please note that in order to be eligible for an internship you need to be a student for the major length of your internship or, if you are taking a gap year between the Bachelor and Master, this gap should not exceed 12 months maximum.
Further information you need to know for your application
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach a summary of your latest grades
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland