Associate/Senior Marketing Data Scientist (Information Technology)Apply now
Do you have passion to help transforming P&G's brand building to enable better decision-making through the usage of advanced analytics and enhance business results?
“Get into the details”, using machine learning algorithms, data visualization best practices, and analytic engines to release business building insights and build proprietary algorithms on our data, and combining with business and marketing knowledge:
- Design and implement analytical frameworks in the context of overall performance marketing objectives such as media effectiveness, RnF / conversion rate optimization, consumer engagement, content optimization, and personalization.
- Deliver high performance data science, including data sources identification, processing, model/algorithm development, and turning insights into actionable recommendation and systems.
- Adept at demonstrating analytic technologies solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions.
- Work actively and effectively with other functions partners and senior management to accomplish project objectives.
- Participate in and lead analytic capability building program at various levels of skill and seniority
- 5+ years’ experience in online and offline media and CRM
- 5+ years’ of shown leadership in applying and scaling Analytic techniques to deliver actionable insights from data.
- Master Degree+ in a quantitative field (Operation Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Analytics, etc.)
- Experience in disrupting current business practices in CPG or related industries to help crafting a new go-to-market models.
- Domain familiarity with media (online/offline/paid/owned/earned)
- Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, dynamic and can-do attitude
- Excellence in English (written and oral)
- Business Intelligence Tools such as KNIME, Tableau, Spotfire
- Business start-up/Direct-To-Consumer experience
- Practical experience with Linear TV planning, Programmatic buying, & CRM orchestration
- Artificial Intelligence / Big Data Ecosystem: Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, SQL, Hive
- Scientific Computing: R, Python, C++, Java, Scala
- Advanced Analytical models (Bayesian, Optimization (global, local, stochastic methods), Uncertainty Quantification, etc.)
- Meaningful position in a Dynamic, Diverse, Multi-cultural and Flexible working environment
- 'Vibrant Living' offering on-site: Gym / Yoga / Sports-teams, Hair-Salon, Canteen, Agile workspace design, Flex-work arrangements possible
P&G is one of the world's leading consumer goods company improving lives of millions of people with brands like Pampers, Gillette, Pantene, Ariel and Lenor.
IT (Information Technology) in P&G is where business, innovation and technology comes together to help improving consumers life.
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer #WeSeeEqual #GABLE #P&G #LikeAGirl
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
Switzerland ,Geneva ,Geneva Apply now