P&G UK Sales Summer Internship 2018Apply now
P&G UK Sales Summer Internship 2018
Want to work with brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Are you ready to gain real work experience with the largest Consumer Goods Company in the world while still at university, and set the path for your future career?
Then we have the perfect opportunity for you. Come and do one of our summer sales internships.
What does a job in sales look like?
Working in sales at P&G means getting your own multi million pound business & budget to lead from day one. That means working with great brands like Pampers, Fairy & Gillette and the UK's biggest grocery retailers. You are the key contact for the business with your retailer and are responsible for building and maintaining that relationship. You build and design ideas and strategies using analytics and shopper insights and then use your relationship and understanding of the market to sell, negotiate & execute your ideas.
What to expect
This internship will help you get a firsthand experience of what a career in sales with P&G involves, and if it is right for you. You will be working on live business problems and you will be expected to make relevant contributions to the growth of our brands. Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentoring and formal training as they deliver their work.
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging experience, have a passion for winning, strong leadership credentials and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you.
Internships are available at both our Weybridge & Harrogate sites.
What we offer you
· Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning. You will be given specific projects and responsibilities working on real and live business challenges, just like everyone else working here.
· Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
· Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
· Benefits – this is a paid internship. The most successful interns will receive a job offer to join P&G full time as part of our highly regarded graduate scheme. A full time job in P&G sales offers a competitive salary as well as other great benefits such as a company car, pension & share schemes.
We are looking for
We search for people who have a record of making a positive impact on projects, events & groups and who collaborate with people and can understand what makes them tick. We want individuals who can think strategically & generate new ideas, and can not only persuade other partners to support them but also see the idea through to completion.
- University undergrads/graduates who are currently pursuing a Degree
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
How do you apply?
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English (include examples of the experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
Application deadline: 31st January 2018
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
United Kingdom ,England Apply now