Analytical Associate Researcher - Egham, UKApply now
This is an Analytical Laboratory based role for individuals inspired by hands-on experimentation and science. This role is a vital part of the R&D process, developing the foundational and critical experimental work of day-to-day applied research.
Ensure timely and quality delivery of routine testing data, summaries & reports for testing to include:
o HPLC, GC, GCMS, IC
o Fluoride analysis by Ion Selective Electrode
o Solution preparation using approved reference standards
o Sample submission logging into Electronic Laboratory Notebooks (ELN)
o Execution of method validation in accordance with protocols and SOP’s
• Conform to site and lab Health, Safety and Environment requirements
• Comply with principles of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
• Provide high quality standardised methodology execution such as:
Adherence to global/site methods and site SOPs
Laboratory operations/Instrument & consumable maintenance
• Working with the line manager to identify and recommend improvements;
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE
• Analytical laboratory experience, preferably including broader industry experience
• Recent experience in routine analytical testing and good manufacturing and laboratory practice (e.g. quality control)
• Good knowledge of analytical techniques used for product development and quality controls
• Experience working in the Health Care/Pharmaceutical sector would be an advantage.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Operate with a Quality & ‘Good Science’ mindset to execute with excellence
• Action oriented with a ‘can do’ and hands-on practical focus
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with a passion for accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills – must be able to effectively interact with a diverse team environment
• Technical Curiosity
• Strong Analytical thinking and problem solving
• Good Computer literacy
Please note that if you have a MSC or PhD you’ll need to apply to other RND requisitions, as you will be overqualified for this position.
United Kingdom ,England ,Egham Apply now