Oral B Territory Manager IrelandApply now
Ireland Sales Oral B Territory Manager
Nearly five billion times a day, Procter & Gamble brands touch
the lives of people around the world. Our corporate tradition is rooted in the
principles of personal integrity, respect for the individual and doing what is
right in the long term.
Oral-B has an impressive reputation for the development of innovative, market leading oral health care products which consistently delight the consumer and challenge current thinking. These principles are key to the work carried out by the Territory Managers of the Oral-B Professional Team.
The Territory Manager (TM) is a critical first point of contact with Dental health Professionals. This role represents the face of Oral B and the broader Procter & Gamble Company to these key influencers. You will use the latest technology-based presenting tools, visit all community-based dental practices and work with dental professional to drive usage and recommendation of Oral-B products. Occasionally slight changes to your area may be made as the business develops; this therefore requires excellent organisation and time management skills.
The key responsibility of the TM is to ensure that Dental Professionals (such as dentists, hygienists) use and recommend Oral B products to their patients. You will work with all relevant professional customers on your territory to ensure you create brand loyalty for the DCP’s of the present and future.
- You will be fully responsible for your territory accounts and be part of a unit team of up to 10 other TM’s.
- You will need to influence a certain number of professionals per day and secure their engagement and commitment to using our educational tools within their practices (e.g. electric brushing demonstration units and educational leaflets).
- Whilst the principle focus will be on the science based influencing of Dental Health Professionals at practice level, you will also be required to present at Dental Institutions and occasionally attend Congresses, Trade Fairs and Scientific Exchanges (occasionally out of normal working hours).
- Additional aspects of the work include the legitimate and ethical gathering and reporting of competitive activity, securing agreement for Oral-B branded material to be used in the practice and the sale of product.
Locations are field-based.
Candidates will ideally have healthcare sales experience, but candidates with other professional sales experience or indeed a dental / healthcare background are also welcome to apply.
Candidates should be able to present themselves in a highly professional manner, with good written and oral communications skills, with a positive approach to delivering high quality results and a continuing focus on self development. Excellent presentation skills are a must as presenting educational content to a large audience is often an integral part of the role.
We offer a competitive salary, company car, pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits.
Further information you need to know for your application
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach an overview/ave of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary)
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ireland ,Leinster ,Dublin Apply now