Ireland Sales Internship With Immediate Start (Intended to lead to permanent hire)Apply now
Ireland Sales Internship with Immediate Start (Potentially leading to permanent hire)
Want to work with brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Enjoy working with like-minded and talented individuals? Are you motivated by challenging problems, real responsibility and winning?
Then we have the perfect opportunity for you. Come and do one of our sales internships starting now, with a full-time job offer available for successful interns.
The world of consumer goods has never been as fascinating, dynamic and as rewarding as it is now. The pace of change in the industry is electric and we are looking to add to our ranks. This exciting, challenging internship is open to those who have recently graduated, or recent graduates who are uncertain about their initial choice and are looking for a role that provides a “real” job with significant responsibility the get go.
What does a job in sales look like?
Working in sales at P&G means getting your own multi million euro business & budget to lead from day one. That means working with great brands like Pampers, Fairy & Gillette and Ireland's biggest grocery retailers. You are the key contact for the business with your retailer and are responsible for building and maintaining that relationship. You build and design ideas and strategies using analytics and shopper insights and then use your relationship and understanding of the market to sell, negotiate & execute your ideas.
What to expect
This internship will help you get a first-hand experience of what a career in sales with P&G involves, and if it is right for you. You will be working on live business problems and you will be expected to make relevant contributions to the growth of our brands. Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentoring and formal training as they deliver their work.
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging experience, have a passion for winning, strong leadership credentials and want a career with us – this is the internship for you.
The internship will take place in our Dublin Office.
What we offer you
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning. You will be given specific projects and responsibilities working on real and live business challenges, just like everyone else working here.
• Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training courses as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
• Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
Benefits – this is a paid internship. Successful interns will receive an offer to join P&G full time. A full-time job in P&G sales offers a competitive salary as well as other great benefits such as a company car, pension & share schemes.
We are looking for
We search for people who have a record of making a positive impact on projects, events & groups and who collaborate with people and can understand what makes them tick. We want individuals who can think strategically & generate new ideas, and can not only persuade other partners to support them but also see the idea through to completion.
• Have completed a university degree within the last 3 years
• Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
• Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
• Excellent communication and social skills
• Strong English verbal and writing skills
How do you apply?
• Just apply via clicking the button below
• Attach your CV in English (include examples of the experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
• Please state on your CV or cover letter your start date & duration availability for the internship
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ireland ,Leinster ,Dublin Apply now