Market Research/Consumer & Market Knowledge Internship - P&G UAE (Dubai)Apply now
Are you an intellectually curious individual who is passionate about uncovering human needs and desires?
If so, then a role in the Consumer and Market Knowledge (CMK) organization is for you!
In CMK, we directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments and much more. We use our boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it & how we can we influence them through immersive exploration, in-depth analysis and good research.
We answer questions like: What should our brands stand for? Who are our target shoppers and how do we best reach them? How can we invent exciting in-store & on-line shopper experiences ?
Your role as an intern in CMK:
- You will act as an internal, active and influential business strategy consultant, whose role it is to ensure that consumer and shopper insights are the foundations of our business strategy and execution.
- You will be part of a multi-functional business team, working closely with Brand Management, Finance, Sales, Research & Development and others, constantly exploring new opportunities for business growth.
- Your key to success will be your ability to build on and combine soft skills with analytical skills, and use integrative thinking to convey research findings to drive actions with your key business partners.
- We believe people are endlessly fascinating and there’s always something new to discover. One day you could be exploring human decision making & how the brain works and another deep-diving into big data sets to spot patterns and create learnings to shape P&G business strategies.
- You will be growing your skills day-in, day-out, by connecting with internal & external experts to explore new ways to learn and by exchanging your findings with the CMK family.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
We are looking for Students:
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with one of the following majors: Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant majors
- GCC Nationals or UAE residency holders
- Strong analytical skills using multiple data sources
- Team orientation, “can-do “ attitude and ability to deliver breakthrough results
- Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
- Data Analytics, Social studies or anthropological /psychology background a plus (optional)
- Ability to play a key role and influence across levels and functions.
- fluency in English. Arabic is a plus.
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
About Procter & Gamble:
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 180 years globally and over 60 years in Arabian Peninsula. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
United Arab Emirates ,Dubai ,Dubai Apply now