Field Service Technician – Procter & Gamble Professional - Part TimeApply now
- Being able to work well with others
- Ability to use appropriate technology for your position (i.e. handheld computer, phone)
- Work may involve crawling under sink areas to install equipment, which may require bending at the waist/knees and squatting frequently
- Tolerate exposure to store and warehouse conditions including wide variances in temperature, dust and dirt
- Work schedule may include: 12 hour shifts, 5 day work week, occasional weekends, and night shifts
- Lift, lower and carry objects up to 50 lbs.
- Push and pull objects up to 50 lbs.
- Climb a vertical ladder.Ability to go up and down
- Climb up and down stairs
- Stand, sit, and/or walk for long periods of time, twist, bend at the knees , stoop, kneel, squat, crawl, and reach for purposes of installing and maintaining equipment.Surface:Concrete, asphalt (uneven surfaces).
- Operate a computer keyboard to input and access data, and phone
- The ability to work in extreme temperatures both hot and cold, generally in warehouse conditions including wide variances in temperature, dust and dirt
- The ability to give and discern the various visual and audible alarms and signals for equipment startup, evacuation, and fires
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Candidate must be able to operate a motor vehicle, and spend approximately 30% of the day in the car traveling from accounts safely in city, rural and expressway conditions
- Candidate must live in specified city
- On-call coverage will include occasional weekends, holidays and night shifts
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on
Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidatesfor permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Denver, Colorado, United States