Distributor manager - DenmarkApply now
Senior Distributor Manager Role at P&G
Procter & Gamble is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies. This is a unique opportunity to join our Sales team as a Senior Distributor Manager, based in Copenhagen.
Successful candidates will have:
• 3 or more years’ experience with the Danish retail market; experience working with distributors is particularly welcome.
• Successful examples of leadership in their business or personal life.
• Strong data analytics capability, to proactively identify business insights and opportunities.
• Proven ability to collaborate internally and externally with excellent influencing and negotiating skills.
• Proven record of delivering outstanding business results and exceeding targets.
• Above all a passion for winning
Overview of the role:
You will be responsible for partnering with our distributors across Nordics to grow our joint business on our leading Oral-B and Braun brands. You will work both on a strategic and operational level. You will agree sales plans with the distributors and work with them to deliver and exceed them; and you will be the link with distributors on new launches. You will be responsible for robust budget management.
We pay competitively and for performance.
Based in Copenhagen, Denmark
Candidates are required to be fluent in Danish and English and to hold a valid driver's license.
Denmark Apply now