Process & Engineering - Career in Engineering (f/m) - Germany: Euskirchen (Cologne & Bonn), Kronberg (Frankfurt) and Crailsheim (BW)Apply now
Please note that this is a full-time position. Should you be looking for an internship / thesis position, please apply to the job Process & Engineering Internship/Thesis - Germany with the job number ENG00001944.
- Good academic results in Engineering disciplines (such as Electrical-, Mechanical-, Mechatronics Engineers)
- Ideally engineering internship experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Fluent in English
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Social engagement is considered as a plus
- Challenges and significant responsibility from day 1
- Truly international working environment
- Excellent career perspectives
- Attractive salary and social benefits
- Opportunities for young professionals and those starting their career directly from university
Please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete:
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, please expect major delays in the recruitment process.
Germany ,North Rhine-Westphalia ,Euskirchen
Kronberg,Hesse,Germany Apply now