Technical Writer – Packaging Specifications – Research & DevelopmentApply now
As a technical writer at P&G, you will be responsible for creating packaging specification to support projects and documenting the performance attributes and characteristics in standard specification formats. You should be able to set direction and meet deadlines while being responsible for key business results.
All of our roles provide competitive wages as well as the opportunity to work directly with project leaders to understand technical performance requirements for packaging materials and components. You will develop and provide technical training to others in specific procedures and methodologies.
- An Associate’s Degree in an Engineering or Science field (Engineering, Biology or Chemistry are preferred, though Anthropology, Psychology, or Sociology degrees may be considered) or a high school diploma with relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel and Word
- Advanced knowledge of data retrieval, analysis and interpretation
- Can read and understand technical/mechanical blueprints
If you're a really good fit, you’ll have:
- Experience in a PLM systems such as ENOVIA
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to learn on the job in a fast-paced environment
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
Formal Title: Technical Admin
Qualifies for Overtime: Yes
Cincinnati, Ohio Apply now