Senior Graphic Designer- DesignApply now
How would you like to create amazing graphics and lead amazing projects? As a Senior Graphic Designer, you would be responsible for hands on graphic design as well as leading projects with external design firms.
All of our roles provide competitive wages as well as the opportunity to create exceptional design solutions that support the brand strategy and business objectives. Some aspects of the role are envisioning, inspiring, defining and enabling holistic, multi-sensorial brand experiences, with creative solutions for application to multiple touchpoints including packaging and digital.
If you’re a good fit, you’ll have:
- BS/BA in Graphic Design or similar discipline
- Software fluency in the latest graphics and business programs: Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat).
- A portfolio that will be assessed on creative excellence, storytelling, problem solving and technical mastery.
- A case study that demonstrates design process is essential.
- Strong design mastery and ability to solve problems using design skills as shown in a competitive portfolio with 5-10 years industry experience.
If you’re a really good fit, you’ll have:
- Passion for trends and design.
- Exceptional collaboration/interdependence skills through past examples.Ability to engage and influence across functional partners.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead multiple initiatives, teams, set and influence strategic direction.
- Examples of discipline, superior time and project management skills; possess the ability to set priorities and be accountable; and successfully navigate project complexities to lead the work from conceptual start to final design delivery.
- Use of empathy and non-linear thinking: Must be able to see the consumer as a person and ideate solutions with the consumer in mind.
Prior to an interview:
Assessment: P&G uses online assessments to measure skills and abilities that generally do not emerge from interviews. These assessments are critical as they help determine if you possess the competencies needed to be successful at P&G.
PEAK Performance Assessment (Online)
Assesses your background, experiences, interests and work-related attitudes, and measures your compatibility against P&G competencies for defining successful job performance.
- Online delivery allows 24/7 access to the assessment
- Take as much time as you need to complete – most applicants take about 20 minutes to complete
- Available in over 20 languages
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
United States ,Ohio ,Cincinnati Apply now