Quality Assurance - Corporate Quality ManagerApply now
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands.
The Corporate Quality Auditor will provide an independent assessment of the health of the Quality systems and compliance to applicable regulations /GMPs and ensure that Company policies, procedures and governance systems are implemented and maintained as per requirements for raw material/packaging suppliers, External manufacturing sites, CM’s, JV’s and P&G Operations.
• Auditors will maintain assessment skills and provide expertise on key quality systems in the respective regulatory risk pools to conduct in-depth assessment of Quality Assurance Systems across all Sectors and Global Businesses.
• Lead the site audit plan for all active sites identified in the CQA assessment planning for their respective sites allocated to them.
• Co-ordinate with P&G site QA/ ESS QA on scheduling audit dates for allocated sites and ensure that audit dates and auditors for all sites are entered on a timely basis into the scheduling program.
• Lead the execution of audits independently or with co-auditors of assigned sites, collate all observations, prepare the final report and distribute report following the guidance in the Corporate SOP.
• Co-ordinate with principal auditors in calibration of findings and ratings prior to final distribution of report.
• Liaise with the respective business owner to plan for pre–meetings for site audits and will collaborate with sites to gather all necessary pre-work documents needed as pre-reading information in preparation for the audit.
• Responsible to ensure that the audit process is managed smoothly and conducted in a collaborative manner at site
• Will be knowledgeable and sufficiently capable to assess situations which warrant an escalation to principal auditors or business leadership.
• Partner with Business QA to provide the necessary calibration and coaching in the understanding of Quality System principles and regulatory /GMP standards as applicable to the business.
• Will be responsible to enter all observations into Trackwise as applicable within stipulated time frame.
• In addition to performing audits, the Auditor’s role will contain specific, defined tasks assigned in order to support our sites and businesses. These will be picked out of a task list in alignment with the auditor’s personal development plan.
• Strong, demonstrated knowledge of Quality Systems, demonstrated by having worked in a Quality Assurance or Quality Systems Auditing role.
• Demonstrated understanding and experience in auditing against quality systems and GMP Regulatory expectations
• Demonstrated technical capability. University degree in a technical field (Chemistry, Biology, Engineering, Microbiology, Food Science, etc.) Ability to build technical capability in plant resources at all levels including, troubleshooting skills, equipment design and investigative skills
• Demonstrated capability to troubleshoot issues with existing products and processes to root cause, and to identify and implement systemic fixes.
• Inquisitive and demonstrated persistence to uncover details. Able to penetrate data and link findings to assessment of risk. Ability to translate complex issues into a meaningful set of recommendations.
• Ability to assess the impact of new processes or product initiatives and to develop or implement appropriate assessment plans.
• Demonstrated capability to lead work across multiple organizations in order to develop and implement standard approaches. Ability to influence those outside his/her own function in order to align on common work practices.
• Strong communication, leadership and influencing skills across all levels of the organization.
• Strong leadership skills are required to drive continuous improvement of capability and our work processes. This role involves interaction inside and outside of P&G and requires demonstrated capability in use of influencing styles across cultures, functions and levels to deliver expected results.
• Strong collaboration skills. Mature, professional and constructive behavior when interacting with internal and external partners, even in difficult situations. You are the "face of P&G" to our External Business Partners.
• Understanding of appropriate regulatory and compliance requirements for the site/region
This role has significant travel (up to 30%). The candidate needs to be willing and able to travel as needed.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States