Purchases InternApply now
How would you like to have the unique responsibility for developing and executing the sourcing strategies for multi-billion dollar goods and services purchases? As an intern Purchases, you will contribute to the successful execution of our business strategies by participating in and leading various elements of our strategic sourcing process. As a Purchases Intern, you may regularly:
- analyze markets
- spot and exploit emerging trends
- uncover business-building ideas and cost-saving opportunities
- commercialize emerging technologies
- build effective working relationships with suppliers, and
- create and capitalize on new methodologies such as e-marketplaces
The skills you are obtaining in your degree program will be combined with an individualized and comprehensive technical training program to provide you the tools and approaches required to create innovative and winning ideas that will build the business.
The demand for Purchases expertise has never been higher, and the excitement and opportunities at Procter & Gamble are boundless! We are looking for people with the intellectual capacity, creative intelligence and strategic insight to intern with us.
At P&G, Intern/Co-Op sessions are considered temporary employment, with a predicted ending point. No full-time employment commitments are made; however, depending on satisfactory completion of certain criteria, candidates may be considered for full-time positions upon graduation.
- A BS/MS/MBA in business operations or a similar degree
Just so you know:
- Starting locations are at the Cincinnati General Offices and Business Centers.
- Hiring in Purchases is normally done at the entry level.We believe that this provides the right role and opportunity for building a strong foundation for continued growth.This is just as applicable for those entering with other full time experiences.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Cincinnati, Ohio Apply now