P&G Ventures – Growth Marketing ManagerApply now
Join the P&G Ventures team, where we build new brands and businesses by creating life-changing products and experiences! We are looking for an experienced, strategic yet hands-on Growth Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for leading online and offline acquisition of customers for a new Direct to Consumer (DTC)/Subscription business. You will be one of P&G’s first Growth/Performance Marketing hires, an area of heavy investment for us in the near term, which will almost certainly open up career advancement opportunities.
You will be responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined Growth/Performance Marketing Strategy to drive rapid growth of qualified consumers. This is a high-impact role and the right person has enormous potential to grow with the organization as our company evolves. You will lead online acquisition (SEO/SEM), paid social channels (FB, IG…), affiliates, customer referrals and email Marketing. You will work closely with Brand Management, Design, Business Analytics, PR, and R&D.
- Collaborate with leadership to define strategic objectives, success metrics, tactical plans, and marketing budgets across multiple channels including SEM/SEO, Display, Retargeting, Affiliate, and Social for both every day and key holiday campaigns
- Drive conversion of prospective consumers to active customers through funnel optimization including creative, segmentation/targeting, and landing pages
- Drive conversions via a robust prospect re-marketing infrastructure (i.e. triggered email and notification campaigns)
- Develop, test and scale new high ROI potential marketing channels, agency partners/approaches, and technologies
- Lead sourcing, vetting, and management of digital marketing agencies and technology partners
- Work with product and engineering teams as needed to design features and tools that improve consumer acquisition and retention, including landing page optimization
- Manage tactical execution and budgets for Email and Paid Acquisition
- Manage and execute numerous email campaigns in collaboration with multiple stakeholders, including organizing, set-up, targeting, testing, execution, reporting and optimization.
- Develop and manage a steady A/B test flow, that is grounded in a non-stop commitment to agile test, learn, iterate cycles.
- Create reporting dashboards analyzing campaign performance in order to provide actionable recommendations and deliver continuous improvements to our email program.
- Maintain and ensure high levels of data hygiene and integrity with multiple, high-volume lists
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to email.
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM regulations.
- Partner with Brand Marketing Team; ensuring that we’re maximizing our performance and profitably with creative that delivers on our brand and delights our consumers
- Be committed to running marketing like a business, with an obsession to over deliver on all agreed to metrics/targets.
- Have proven top of funnel focus: history of driving growth with innovative prospecting and demand generation campaigns at scale from first impression through landing page, particularly with Facebook
- Be highly analytical and data driven: very proficient in Excel, Google Analytics, A/B and multivariate testing (Optimizely or similar) and continuous program optimization
- Have the ability to track and report on key metrics to measure performance in campaigns including traffic, conversions, revenue, CPA, and ROI
- Have the ability to keep multiple irons in the fire: continuously evaluating potential new acquisition channels for future testing and possible scaling
- Bachelor’s degree
- +5 years deep expertise in driving consumer acquisition for eCommerce/consumer-focused businesses across all PPC digital marketing channels including Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, and Dynamic Retargeting
- Demonstrable experience managing SEM/SEO, social, and display advertising campaigns.
United States ,Ohio ,Cincinnati Apply now