Oral Care Professional: Professional & Scientific RelationsApply now
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands.
This position is responsible for growing the professional and scientific equity of Crest + Oral-B through building partnerships with thought leaders, key associations and select dental/hygiene schools. In addition, this individual will also be responsible for delivering technical training to the professional sales force and present some educational lectures to practicing dental professionals.
Qualification and Experience
We are looking for an experienced dental professional with in-depth dental practice knowledge and a passion for science and communication. Other relevant industry experience (eg., sales, marketing, external relations) is an advantage. A registered dental hygienist is highly preferred with a minimum bachelor’s degree.
· Leadership: positive representation of Professional & Scientific Relations (P&SR) equity in the Crest+Oral-B professional oral health team (envisioning) and in the field (executing).
· Collaboration: internal collaboration is the basis for holistic integration of P&SR in the Crest+Oral-B professional and retail organizations.
· Networking in the professional community is a key competency for this role. Strong credentials, integrity, respect, accepted and recognized influence with thought leaders and associations are important.
· Technical mastery appropriate for a professional role in Oral Care, combined with understanding of the professional landscape.
· Building external relationships with stakeholders as to form mutually beneficial partnerships between individuals/organizations and the Procter & Gamble company.
· Effective communication: able to listen, to learn and to understand, while communicating effectively internally and externally as to energize others to deliver to expectations.
Solution-driven: recognizes great ideas that meet business needs and champions them.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States