Mechanical Process TechnicianApply now
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands.
Provide Mechanical Process services to the Research and Development community through the support of existing processes and projects. The qualified candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Installation, maintenance, optimization and repair of lab and manufacturing equipment.
• Layout, design and fabrication of process and utility piping systems.
• Troubleshoot mechanical systems – pumps, agitators, heat exchangers and mixing equipment.
• Project and contractor management
• Preventative maintenance and calibration of equipment
• Development of innovative mechanical solutions to meet R&D requirements.
• Welding – pipe, structural and orbital
• Mechanical process equipment - pumps, heat exchangers and mixing equipment.
• High Purity Water Systems
• HVAC systems
• Clean design
• Tanks, Pressure Vessels and relief valves
• Understanding of process flow sheets and mechanical drawings
• Project management and cost estimating
• AutoCAD software or equivalent
Qualification & Skills:
• Technical program or equivalent work experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Good interpersonal, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States