MBA Brand Management CampApply now
We, at Procter and Gamble, would like to encourage you to participate in our Procter & Gamble Marketing Graduate Summer Camp Program to be held July 22-27, 2018 in Cincinnati, Ohio. This program is specially designed for MBA candidates entering their first year of business school who desire a career in Marketing or General Management.
What Is P&G's MBA Marketing Summer Camp?
It's a six-day, action-packed look at marketing opportunities at Procter & Gamble designed for students entering MBA programs in the fall. You'll have the opportunity to preview the key roles you could play in Marketing at P&G after completing your MBA.
What Will I Learn?
Through interacting with key Procter & Gamble executives at various levels, as well as with recent MBA graduates who work for the company, you'll:
- Get a total perspective of the minority career opportunities at P&G.
- Learn how to get the most out of your MBA experience.
- Have the chance to speak candidly with managers on the "ins and outs" of Business School and "Corporate America."
All of this is designed to help you get your MBA career off on the right foot.
Why Procter & Gamble's Summer Camp?
The interaction you'll have with key P&G executives will give you unique preparation for Business School. Camp is also your chance to experience the real-life projects and situations you could be handling upon completion of your MBA. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to learn from minority Marketing Managers who were once in your shoes.
If you are selected for the 2018 Summer Camp, you'll:
- Participate in case studies demonstrating how the skills and methods developed in Business School can be leveraged into high performance-and high potential careers.
- Discuss expectations and perspectives with minority managers who have several years of experience with Procter & Gamble.
- Interview for summer 2019 Internship positions in Marketing at P&G.
What Will It Cost?
Absolutely nothing. Students chosen to participate in Summer Camp will be our guests in Cincinnati and P&G will cover all travel and lodging expenses.
Candidates must be a U.S. citizen or national, refugee, asylee or lawful permanent resident.
United States ,Ohio ,Cincinnati Apply now