Integrated Product Design Engineer-Research & DevelopmentApply now
Are you interested in creating an amazing product that users love? As a Product Design Engineer, you will be able to leverage your unique depth of technical mastery and rigor with your breadth of understanding of human needs and desires. In this role, you will be taking cool, new features for products all the way from initial concept to final visual design. These product designs could be electrical, mechanical or chemical based.
All of our roles provide competitive wages as well as the opportunity to provide leadership and expertise in order to translate consumer needs into winning product designs and consumer driven innovation strategies. At this job, you will utilize quantitative and qualitative modeling tools, advanced product design and innovation frameworks, and studio-based skills in product and service design and consumer science to define consumer needs and technical requirements necessary to win in the marketplace.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- A Master’s degree in a human-centered integrated design-related field
If you’re a really good fit, you’ll have:
- Critical thinking, active listening and strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to learn on the job in a fast-paced environment
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
Formal Title: Associate Scientist
Qualifies for Overtime: No
United States ,Ohio ,Cincinnati Apply now