Information Technology 2018 Internship (Summer Only)Apply now
Do you want to be part of one of the most advanced global IT and shared services organizations in the world, transforming every single day the way business is done through technology and innovation? Do you have passion for technology and desire to learn and grow continuously?
IT at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to create a competitive advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear -- we deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers. P&G IT professionals are diverse business leaders who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities. Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge shared services organization, your technical mastery will be recognized and rewarded. Your passion for the industry will be further cultivated by our culture of continued learning and growth as an IT professional. A career in IT builds change leadership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise in one of our four IT Discipline areas.
P&G IT is a key business enabler that encompasses technology tools, strategic development, collaboration and decision-making. Our role goes beyond traditional "hardware and software" aspects of Information Technology -- we provide distinctive value by connecting business needs and information technology possibilities. In IT at P&G, we are constantly challenging ourselves to apply emerging technologies and software in an innovative way to transform the way we run our business and drive business value. This includes:
• Leveraging disruptive technology and analytics to help P&G win with consumers and shoppers
• Governing P&G IT systems and making sure that P&G is cyber-prepared
• Delivering world-class IT infrastructure and applications
P&G IT needs interns in all four of its IT discipline areas:
Application & Integration – The largest IT discipline area focuses on Strategy, development, implementation, maintenance and governance of the Company’s business applications. Roles include: Application Manager, IT Operations Manager, Solution Manager and Project Manager.
Data & Analytics – Strategy, architecture, management and governance of the Company’s data, as well as applying advanced analytics and big data methods to drive unique and actionable insights. Roles include: Data Scientist, Data Analyst, and Solution Manager.
Infrastructure – Strategy, governance and management of the hardware, software platforms and networks needed to support the development, delivery and on-going maintenance of the Company’s applications and information. Roles include: Systems, Network, and Data Center Governance and Management.
IT Security & Risk – Strategy, architecture, governance, risk management, threat protection and compliance of the Company’s information, assets, infrastructure, policies and standards. Roles include: Risk Assessment Manager, Penetration Tester, and Cyber Security Analyst.
- Strong passion for technology and ability to leverage technology to add business value
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
- Leadership in extracurricular activities
- Possess strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Must be available during summer 2018 between mid/late May through early August
- Data & Analytics Qualification - Adept at leveraging Analytics technologies and tools for solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions and actionable insights.
- Candidates must be a U.S. citizen or national, refugee, asylee or lawful permanent resident.
- At P&G, Intern/Co-Op sessions are considered temporary employment, with a predicted ending point. No full-time employment commitments are made; however, depending on satisfactory completion of certain criteria, candidates may be considered for full-time positions upon graduation.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
United States ,Ohio ,Cincinnati Apply now