Human Resources Leadership Summit -Student Program - USApply now
Are you someone who brings out the best in the people around you? Do you love using data to find and tackle complex problems? If so, we want to bring you in for an amazing experience.
We want top-performing sophomores, with an interest in meaningful work, to join our HR Leadership Summit. The Summit is a 3.5-day, all-expenses paid experience, where we offer a look into one of the world's leading companies for leadership development.
A career in Human Resources with us is about much more than just pushing paper and enforcing policies. We are partners with senior leadership, guiding the strategy of different organizations, making sure our organization is fully inclusive and supportive of all of our people, and providing personal mentorship to others.
If you like the thought of having a say, of influencing others, making sure we are diverse and inclusive to everyone, ultimately helping our people perform at their peak, you definitely should consider this Leadership Summit.
THIS IS WHAT THE PROGRAM LOOKS LIKE:
We would fly to our World Headquarters in downtown Cincinnati for a 3.5 day experience, put you up in a boutique hotel within walking distance of our offices, and treat you to amazing meals at some of the best, new restaurants in Cincinnati.
Over the course of the summit, you will meet with high-level HR leaders who will share their insights into a variety of areas, including:
- Leadership Development
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Talent and Capability
- Organization Design
- Culture & Change Management
- Employee Engagement
While you're here, we'll show you how Human Resources really works in a large, multinational company. We will ask that you share your ideas through an interactive business case with your summit peers. We'll give you all the information you need so you can do the research and present your case recommendations. We're looking for someone to wow us with your unique perspective and ideas.
Finally, we'll hold a panel interview with you that could potentially lead to an internship offer for the following summer (2019). Our full-time HR management internships are 12-weeks long and pay very well. If would like meaningful work, in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, where you are expected to deliver on key business deliverables, this would be a phenomenal internship for you.
- You're an academically high-achieving sophomore (graduating in 2020) working towards a BA, BS, BBS degree in HR, or related field of study (communications, psychology, etc.)
- You have leadership experience in your degree program or extra-curricular organizations
- You thrive in situations where you need little direction to have an impact on decision-making
- Passionate about improving people and team performance
- Able to use data analysis to tell stories and drive decisions
- Able to take complex social problems to help our businesses win in their respective markets
- You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
United States ,Ohio ,Cincinnati Apply now