HR-Aircraft Maintenance Technician Co-opApply now
A P&G Aircraft Technician executes with excellence a wide array of technical, administrative and support duties as needed to effectively help the total team deliver the mission of P&G's Global Flight Operations.
Work as an effective member of the P&G Global Flight Operations aviation team. Some of the specific duties of the Aircraft Technician include, but are not limited to:
- Working a varied schedule (we work when the planes are available, including nights and weekends)
- Performing and documenting inspections, aircraft repair per standard, routine maintenance (all systems, including avionics),
- Responding to reported defects, troubleshooting, pre and post flight inspections.
- Aircraft tugging, fueling, de-fueling, and cleaning (exterior and interior), sanitation
- Loading passenger’s luggage along with all aspect of aircraft dispatching and return.
Aircraft Technicians are expected to operate independently in the execution of all work in accordance with FAA and company policy; this includes rigorous attention to detail and 100% compliance to all documentation requirements. In addition, Aircraft Technicians are responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the hanger, shops, tools (provided), specialty equipment, etc. Aircraft Technicians also lead or participate in other special projects as assigned to enhance their individual capability and improve the overall operation of the department.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands.
- Must complete 2 semesters toward FAA Airframe & power plant license
- Must be attending a FAR Part 147 Aviation Maintenance Technician School
- Valid driver's license
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Must be enrolled in a local, accredited college or university working toward an aviation degree
- Ability to bend, twist, and lift up to 50lbs.
- Flexible to work with flight schedule demands
- Past aviation experience, fueling or filling aircraft
- Ability to effectively use a PC, including skill in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
No immigration sponsorship is available for this position. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency except in some areas that in Procter & Gamble's sole discretion require highly specialized backgrounds.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Cincinnati, Ohio Apply now