Graphic Designer- DesignApply now
How would you like to touch lives through your designs? As a Graphic Designer, you would be responsible for creating exceptional design solutions that support the brand strategy as well as our business objectives of touching and improving lives.
All of our roles provide competitive wages and the opportunity to use your talents envisioning, inspiring, defining and enabling holistic, multi-sensorial brand experiences, with creative solutions for application to multiple touch points including packaging and digital.
If you’re a good fit, you’ll have:
- BS/BA in Graphic Design or similar discipline
- Software fluency in the latest graphics and business programs: Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and Microsoft (Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- A portfolio that will be assessed on creative excellence, storytelling, problem solving and technical mastery.
- A case study that demonstrates design process is essential.
- Strong design mastery and ability to solve problems using design skills as shown in a competitive portfolio with 0-5 years industry experience.
If you’re a really good fit, you’ll have:
- A keen eye and attention to detail that is critical to win in our categories.
- Exceptional collaboration/interdependence skills through past examples.Ability to engage and influence across multiple business partners.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to lead multiple initiatives and manage complexity with excellence. Examples of discipline, superior time and project management skills; possess the ability to set priorities and be accountable; and successfully navigate project complexities to lead the work from conceptual start to final design delivery.
- Use of empathy and non-linear thinking: Must be able to see the consumer as a person and ideate solutions with the consumer in mind.
Prior to the Interview:
Assessment: P&G uses online assessments to measure skills and abilities that generally do not emerge from interviews. These assessments are critical as they help determine if you possess the competencies needed to be successful at P&G.
PEAK Performance Assessment (Online)
Assesses your background, experiences, interests and work-related attitudes, and measures your compatibility against P&G competencies for defining successful job performance.
- Online delivery allows 24/7 access to assessment
- Take as much time as you need to complete – most applicants take about 20 minutes to complete
- Available in over 20 languages
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
Formal Title: Brand Expression Manager
Qualifies for Overtime: No
Cincinnati, Ohio Apply now