Global /North America Medical Operations Senior ManagerApply now
Are you a dynamic medical leader with passion and diverse expertise? P&G is seeking an individual with these qualities to enrich our medical organization and leadership team. You would help continue our 175-year tradition of providing our employees with a safe and healthy working experience.
Our health centers and staff provide Preventive Care and Occupational Health reaching over 90,000 employees across 70 different countries. We have an unwavering dedication to enable our employees to be their best, making this an exceptional place to work. You should help us strive to expand our services toward Employee Well-being as we adopt new avenues to build positive impact.
You will share in our organization’s strategy to enable the lives and health of employees around the world. You will be located in Cincinnati, Ohio, however, you will also have occasional domestic and international travel.
We're looking for a physician who can lead with confidence and integrity. Your ability to influence and craft a measurable impact and success within a corporate environment is vital. This will require operating with agility and collaborating with key partners across organizational levels (site, country, regional and global).
You'll need to be ok with ambiguity while thinking strategically operating deftly and with precision. Your forward thinking and holistic mindset will be advantageous as you support the design and execution of employee-centered health and well-being strategies.
You should have prior training and expertise within fields of public/population health and occupational medicine. You should be knowledgeable of standard methodologies and evidenced based strategies for travel health, injury care, absence management, infection control, Lifestyle Medicine as well as common medical conditions.
Your essential global responsibilities:
- Lead and execute PG Medical processes and initiatives in alignment with our organizational and corporate strategies.
- Assist Global Operations Owner (Leader) with coordination and implementation of our electronic medical record system and functional integration with centralized databases
- Provide data review, assess trends and recommend new optimizations for operational performance and health outcomes
- Provide analysis of country specific health data and compare with external benchmarking. Provide recommendations to optimize investment and improve management of these benefit plans
- Provide oversight and coordination of health-related elements of corporate acquisitions and divestitures.
- Manage organizational data and reporting along with P&G’s Corporate Citizenship report (Community Impact, Diversity and Inclusion)
- Provide medical expertise and support for PG’s Executive Health program
Your North America Duties:
- Provide regional ownership of health related technical support in coordination with the North American Medical Leader. Initial responsibilities will include serving as Regional Owner of PG Key technologies (Enzymes, AGM, tissue towel)
- Ensures standardization of medical monitoring programs across North America technical centers and manufacturing sites and provide medical direction as needed.
- Review relevant policies and standards assuring appropriate management of occupational health based on US and Canadian legal regulations (pre-employment physicals, drug testing, immunizations, work related injury management)
- This includes providing Travel Health expertise and closely coordinating with PG Security and HR for successful management of crisis situations and disease outbreaks
- Develop guidelines and provide expertise supporting management of health-related incidents. Partner with North America HR, Legal and other key partners for coordinated incident management, internal and external communication
- Physician (MD/DO) with board-certification in Occupational Medicine
- Active (or ability to acquire) an unencumbered license to practice as a physician within Ohio and/or other States as needed
- Active (or ability to acquire) Federal DEA and State-controlled substance certification
- Background with additional specialty training (Internal Medicine, Family Medicine)
- Three to five years of clinical experience and direct patient care
- Advanced degree in Business or Healthcare Administration
- American College of Lifestyle Medicine Fellowship status and/or American Board of Lifestyle Medicine Certification
- You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion, we will not sponsor permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
United States ,Ohio ,Cincinnati Apply now