Finance & Accounting - Senior Tax AnalystApply now
Procter & Gamble Finance & Accounting offers you the opportunity to experience a breadth of assignments as well as the flexibility to meet your individual career objectives as we work together to build our businesses. Finance & Accounting professionals work across every area of the
business, both domestically and globally.
You will be a key leader as a finance or accounting senior tax analyst, providing business support and tax technical leadership. Our assignments
offer you the opportunity to make an immediate impact on the business, while you continue to build your analytical, technical and leadership skills.
We also provide you with the tools to take charge of your professional development.
Responsibilities include leading sales and use tax audit management, refund recovery, partnering for process improvements, compliance review, stewardship oversight, partnering with business on change management and technical research. Additionally, we provide opportunity to lead tax analyses / projects that address issues including (but not limited to) business models, reorganizations, legislative proposals, etc. Placements into specific first assignments are made based on business need and fit.
Roles offer significant exposure to senior management, and the work environment is dynamic and fast-paced, so a leadership pattern of success in complex environments is needed.
- 5+ years Tax and/or Accounting experience, including Sales and Use Tax compliance and audit defense.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, or Taxation required. CPA preferred.
- Must have completed at least 2 college-level accounting courses.
- Qualified candidates must be willing to travel.
- Leadership: The role requires you to turn business skills and strong communication capability into leadership to deliver strong results in a complex and challenging business environment. You will be required to envision, engage, energize, enable and execute to drive actionable results with demonstrated passion for tax.
- Analysis & Problem Solving: You must possess the ability to translate the overall objectives and strategies of the business into executional priorities to drive results. The ability to interpret and apply the tax law to achieve business results is critical.
- Communication: You will need to be able to develop and maintain diverse, collaborative relationships across various multi-functional business teams. The role also requires the ability to effectively and persuasively communicate to upper management, both in writing as well as orally.
- Staying In-Touch: The ideal candidate will also be highly skilled at being in-touch with key business partners and external stakeholders in order to anticipate needs.
- Stewardship: You will need to act as a steward as you manage the day to day tax affairs of Procter and Gamble and its assets on behalf of the owners of the company. It is also critical that you internalize that our efforts to practice good stewardship are a simple extension of the Company’s Purpose, Values, and Principles (PVP) - stewardship expands upon the values of accountability, ownership, and integrity, and is an enabler to delivering good business results.
Cincinnati, Ohio Apply now