Engineer (BS/MS) -Research & DevelopmentApply now
Are you interested in making a difference while working for a global company? As an R&D Engineer, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans.
All of our roles provide competitive wages as well as the opportunity to engage in lifelong learning while developing innovative solutions for everyday problems. At this job, you will provide technical direction to other engineers and technical resources, both in projects as well as day-to-day operations.
At this job, you will have the option of working in these exciting areas:
- Product Development Engineers provide leadership and expertise to translate consumer needs into effective product designs and consumer driven innovation strategies. Engineers in this field utilize quantitative and qualitative modeling tools to define consumer needs and technical requirements necessary to win in the market. They will be responsible for the development and oversight of electrical, mechanical or chemical based product designs.
- Process Development Engineers lead the design, development and delivery of cutting edge manufacturing systems, processes and equipment to support P&G's innovation strategy. Engineers in this field will have responsibility for high end computer modeling, empirical modeling, process/equipment design and start up of breakthrough manufacturing technology concepts in both experimental and commercial scale.
- Material Development Engineers develop 'new to the world' raw material technologies to achieve unmet consumer needs and P&G manufacturing requirements at target cost and quality on a global, strategic basis. Modeling builds the technical understanding needed to specify material requirements and drive competitive advantage.
- Packaging Development Engineers lead innovative packaging development that provides superior functional performance and delightful package shelf appearance while supporting environmentally sustainable and/or responsible packages. Engineers in this field work with 3D digital modeling, material science experts and industrial designers to design and deliver unique and superior packages.
- Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Engineers are needed to lead the development and application of mathematical models which are required to develop innovative new product and processes. M&S Engineers must be able to work with a team to define the model requirements and then lead the development and execution of a modeling program which is consistent with the business challenge, to model new and existing products or processes.
- Data Scientists communicate complex data or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower others to drive action based on the insights you derive. As a Data Scientist, you will transform the business to enable better decision-making through the usage of advanced analytics. You will be the primary evangelist to the business for the power of predictive analysis and develop business cases to illustrate the “step-change” in decision-making that occurs when you begin to anticipate what will happen, versus just reflecting on what has occurred.
If you’re a good fit, you’ll have:
- BS/MS in Chemical, Mechanical, or Biomedical Engineering (other engineering degrees will be considered)
- Overall G.P.A. of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale
If you’re a really good fit, you’ll have:
- Critical thinking, active listening and strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to learn on the job in a fast-paced environment
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
Formal Title: Associate Scientist
Qualifies for Overtime: No
United States ,Ohio ,Cincinnati
Boston,Massachusetts,United States Apply now