Design Co-opApply now
Are you looking for an experience in an elite design studio? Are you able to generate inventive and fresh ideas for common products? As a Design Co-op, you would be responsible for crafting excellent design solutions that support the brand strategy and business objectives.
All of our co-op roles will include hands on design along with envisioning, encouraging, and crafting solutions for packaging, product and digital.
What roles are available?
1. The Brand Expression role creates, owns, and leads a brand’s iconic expression through the heritage, purpose, and strategic equities of the brand. Brand Expression Co-Ops encourage the business, multi-functional teams, and design agencies to think differently. You will work closely with the brand’s design agency and creative leaders to deliver distinctive, memorable, and relevant design language and impactful strategies for the brand. You will have the opportunity to work on global brands with global impact and see your work influence the business or even come to life on shelf. For this role, we prefer degrees in Graphic Design, Fashion Design, or Textile Design.
2. The Innovation Design role is a developer of package, device, and delivery systems ranging from ground breaking innovations to reinventing key products. You will partner with engineers and technologists to deliver P&G’s innovation pipeline. You will work through all parts of the design process, from brainstorming and ideation, deep consumer insight, to prototyping and execution. Creative thinking, project management and collaboration with multi-functional teams are an important part of this role. Industrial Design is the degree that we are looking for in this role.
3. The Digital Designer's role is as a creator of stories, using video and still content to help bring to life product innovations. You, along with help from an award-winning team of engineers, will help to communicate key advantages and product benefits to our consumers and customers. The position requires you to use skill sets such as graphic design, storytelling, videography, 3D/2D motion graphics, compositing, and video editing to build engaging videos and still imagery for our brands. You will need to be very hands on and organized by working with multi-functional teams to ideate, storyboard, and execute their vision. Digital Designers should have a degree in Digital Design, Motion Design, VFX Design, or Media Design.
- Attending a design university/college with a major in design
- Graphic design co-ops should be familiar with Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
- Industrial design co-ops are expected to be familiar with CAD or rendering software (e.g. Alias, Rhino, Solid Works, or Freeform for Industrial Designers)
- A bold portfolio including design mastery and the ability to take on problems using design skills as shown in a competitive portfolio.
- A keen eye and attention to detail.
- Collaboration/interdependence skills through past examples.
- Examples of discipline, time and project management skills.
- Use of compassion and non-linear thinking: You should be able to see the consumer as a person and ideate solutions with the consumer in mind.
- Online delivery allows 24/7 access to the assessment
- Take as much time as needed to complete – most applicants take about 20 minutes to complete
- Available in over 20 languages
- You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
Qualifies for Overtime: No
United States ,Ohio ,Cincinnati
Boston,Massachusetts,United States Apply now