Data Engineer- Research & DevelopmentApply now
Are you a relentless problem-solver? As a Data Engineer, you will help deliver faster decision making within R&D to enable faster launch timing (go-to-market) on initiatives and enable cost-savings efforts. Data wrangling, mapping, scrubbing/merging and formatting in a data-model that'll power easy modeling and analytics will be the foundation of your role.
All of our roles provide competitive wages as well as the opportunity to engage in lifelong learning while developing innovative solutions for everyday problems. At this job, you will balance multiple projects at different stages of development simultaneously. In addition, you will need to maintain high level of curiosity to learn daily on many fronts. You should be self-motivated and able to drive technical insights into actions that improve business results.
If you’re a good fit, you’ll have:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related engineering field
- Strong technical and observational skills to develop and validate models with broad datasets
- Technical mastery, technical curiosity, and a desire to do modeling work to enable faster innovation
- Experience with managing and driving actionable insights from large data sets.
If you’re a really good fit, you’ll have:
- Previous experience in “Operations Research”
- Experience with semi-structured and unstructured data sets including harmonizing multiple (schema and schema-less) datasets
- Critical thinking, active listening and strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to learn on the job in a fast-paced environment
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
Formal Title: Associate Scientist
Qualifies for Overtime: No
United States ,Ohio ,Cincinnati Apply now