Consumer & Market Knowledge - Associate Manager InternApply now
Are you energized by using integrative thinking to solve tough business problems, using diverse sources of knowledge from analytics to psychology?
Are you an intellectually curious individual who is passionate about uncovering human needs and desires?
Are you able to discover the story in all the noise and identify what really matters?
If so, then a role in the Consumer & Market Knowledge (CMK) organization is for you! In CMK, we combine analytics and insights to directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments, retail, go to market strategy … and much more! We use our boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it, and how we can influence them through immersive exploration, in-depth analysis, and good research. We leverage state of the art analytics tools to dig deep in the data, identifying key business drivers and assessing the impact of investments like advertising and in store promotions. We leverage big data sources and analytics to understand consumers, markets, and retailers. We answer questions like: What should our brands stand for? Who are our target shoppers? How do we best reach them? How can we create exciting in-store and online shopper experiences? And… What’s next?
Your role in CMK is like an internal, active, and influential business strategy consultant, whose role it is to ensure that consumer and shopper analytics and insights are the foundations of our business strategy and execution. You are part of a multi-functional business team, working closely with Brand Management, Finance, Sales, R&D, and others, constantly exploring new opportunities for business growth. Your key to success will be your ability to build on and combine soft skills with analytical skills, and use integrative thinking to convey research findings to drive actions with your key business partners across levels and functions.
We believe people are endlessly fascinating and there’s always something new to discover. One day you could be exploring human decision making and how the brain works and another deep-diving into big data sets to spot patterns and create learnings to shape P&G business strategies. You will be growing your skills day in and day out, as you will be connecting with internal and external experts to explore new ways to learn and you will be exchanging your learnings with the CMK family.
So, here’s your opportunity! We’re looking for passionate and driven individuals to join our thriving analytics and insights team. Join CMK and help us anticipate what consumers want and find out what they need.
- We are looking for students engaged in extracurricular activities, with analytical skills and team orientation, “can-do” attitude, and ability to deliver breakthrough results. Specifically:
- Strong analytical skills, leveraging multiple data sources. Comfortable with data analysis.
- Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
- Data Analytics, Social Studies, or Anthropological/Psychology background a plus (optional).
- Ability to contribute and influence across levels and functions.
- Candidates must be in their Junior year (undergraduate programs) or 1st year Master's degree candidate (within 2 years of graduating).
- Must been in good academic standing.
- Must have proven history from school or work experience of strong leadership through envisioning, direction setting and enrolling others, thinking/problem solving, creativity and innovation, initiative and follow-through, communication, and priority setting.
- A statistical qualification is not required, but comfort with data analysis is essential.
United States ,Ohio ,Cincinnati Apply now