Communications - Communications ManagerApply now
Procter & Gamble Communications is responsible for building and protecting the reputation of the company and our brands. As a Brand Communications Manager, you’ll represent our brands to many outside stakeholders such as journalists, social media influencers, medical professionals, retailer and consumer associations and non–government organizations. A career in P&G Communications will enable you to demonstrate and build your skills in communications strategy and planning, public relations, collaboration with external organizations and internal business partners, social advocacy, PR agency relationships, integrative thinking, foresight and scenario planning, and issues management.
· Leads/manages communications strategies and plans for brand business. This includes executing current programs while simultaneously developing longer-term plans for future brand initiatives.
· Leads/manages/expands the brand’s social influencer network and advocacy.
· Develops/builds the brand’s credentialing strategy.
· Anticipates and creates issues management plans.
· Manages work and capabilities of PR agency.
· If applicable: Coaches small team of direct reports along with Community Managers who have an indirect reporting relationship.
·3-5 years of public relations, communications or similar experience.
·BA in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or similar.
·Proven ability to develop effective communications strategies and plans through to executing those plans with excellence and delivering strong results vs. goals.
·Understands how to measure and improve PR effectiveness and efficiency.
·Strong written and verbal communications skills.
·Experience working with the news media, social influencers and brand ambassadors.
·Demonstrated ability to anticipate and manage issues that can affect brand reputation.
·Strong leadership, emotional intelligence, integrative thinking and collaboration skills.
·Can effectively juggle immediate deadlines while also developing plans for future programs.Experience working with or for a PR agency a plus.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States