Communications - Associate Communications ManagerApply now
Procter & Gamble Communications is responsible for building and protecting the reputation of the company and our brands. As a Brand Communications Associate Manager, you’ll represent our brands to many outside stakeholders such as journalists, social media influencers, medical professionals, retailer and consumer associations and non–government organizations. A career in P&G Communications will enable you to demonstrate and build your skills in communications strategy and planning, public relations, collaboration with external organizations and internal business partners, social advocacy, PR agency relationships, integrative thinking, foresight and scenario planning, and issues management.
- Leads/manages communications strategies executes plans components of the business. This includes executing current programs while simultaneously developing longer-term plans for future brand initiatives.
- Manages and executes Executive Communication production for senior level leaders including multi-media development, newsletters, etc.
- Leads/manages influencer engagement for initiatives including global scale coordination, site media visits and Industry Affairs and Relations
- Anticipates and creates issues management plans.
- Manages work and capabilities of PR agency.
- Experience working with the news media, social influencers and brand ambassadors.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and manage issues that can affect brand reputation.
- Strong leadership, emotional intelligence, integrative thinking and collaboration skills.
- Can effectively juggle immediate deadlines while also developing plans for future programs.
- Experience working and/or interning with or for a PR agency a plus.
- Graphic/visual design and video/multi-media production experience a plus.
- 1-2 years of public relations, communications or similar experience either through internships or practical work experience.
- BA in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or similar.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States