Brand Management - Integrated Production ManagerApply now
Procter & Gamble’s Brand Building Integrated Communications Department is seeking a talented, experienced production expert with a passion and gift for holistic communication. The position is that of an advertising production manager who will guide the production process for brand communications. The main responsibility of an Integrated Production Manager is to provide comprehensive communication and production expertise to help maximize the effectiveness of P&G’s consumer communications. The ultimate goal is to help the Company’s brands achieve business-building communication across all media. The role requires the ability to work as a bridge between agency and brand, seeking to achieve a “win-win” for both parties.
- Bachelor's degree or higher is required.
- Must be willing to relocate to the P&G Headquarters in Cincinnati, OH
- He/She must not have worked for a company directly competitive to P&G over the last three years.
- He/She must not have worked for a P&G agency in the past 12 months.
- A minimum of ten years experience in a production role is required. This experience could be with any of the following: an advertising agency, film or television production; print communications; designing and producing on-line or in-store advertising; etc.
- Travel is required.Estimated travel frequency is approximately 20-25% of the time, but this may vary depending on the volume of projects.
- Applicants must apply on-line at pg.com, and will need to submit a resume and references.
- IMPORTANT - Please attach a portfolio or a link to your portfolio containing visual and studio material, which was broadcast or distributed on behalf of a client or organization, will also be required.A panel of P&G executives will interview finalists.New hires will receive comprehensive training in the first twelve months.
- Knowledge of production cost structures and the ability to assess and work within budgets is a key qualification.The successful candidate will be overseeing sizeable budges on behalf of Procter & Gamble.
- Successful track record of influencing subordinates, peers, management and external partners to achieve measurable results.This includes strong collaboration skills, the ability to negotiate, a passion for building capability in others, and clear oral and written communications skills.
- Candidate has an understanding of the principles of strong communications content, as well as an instinctive ability to evaluate executions.The candidate should have experience in sing strategic objectives to influence production so that it enhances the effectiveness of the communication, maximizes the visualization potential, and heightens the storytelling.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States