Brand Management - Assistant Brand Manager InternshipApply now
Do you have a passion to build brands consumers cannot live without? As an Assistant Brand Manager Intern at P&G, you will be assigned full responsibility for your brand and business results. You will be accountable for developing and executing strategies and plans in partnership with multi-disciplinary teams as well as external creative and communication agencies.
To be successful in this role, you will need strong passion and strength in consumer, customer, and market understanding and insights – Developing creative and innovative solutions that allow us to win in the marketplace.
The Brand Management function at P&G produces the majority of the company’s General Managers as well as future CEO’s. P&G Brand Management is about growing our Brands, Business, and People. You will help us remain on the cutting edge of marketing, helping us find new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
If you’re a good fit, you’ll:
· Be in your junior year of an undergraduate degree or first year of a MBA program (preferably with some business focus)
· Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills
· Strong communication skills and team capabilities
· Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
· Innovation for growth skills
Just so you know:
· Brand management internships are 10-12 weeks in length and designed to allow you to experience the work of an assistant brand manager
· Location may vary
· You will be expected to be able to move/relocate throughout your career
Candidates must be in their 1st year Master's degree program or Junior year (undergraduate) programs and in good academic standing.
Because of P&G’s build-from-within talent development model, ensuring a strong pipeline of talent through P&G’s internship program is vital.Intern sessions are considered temporary employment, with an aligned completion date.The most successful interns will be considered for full-time positions, based on business needs.
United States ,Ohio ,Cincinnati
Boston,Massachusetts,United States Apply now