Associate Information Technology ManagerApply now
Do you want to be part of one of the most advanced global IT and shared services organizations in the world, transforming every single day the way business is done through technology and innovation? Do you have passion for technology and desire to learn and grow continuously?
IT at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to create a competitive advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear -- we deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers. P&G IT professionals are diverse business leaders who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities. Whatever your role in IT your technical mastery will be recognized and rewarded. Your passion for the industry will be further cultivated by our culture of continued learning and growth as an IT professional. A career in IT builds change leadership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise in Application & Integration and other IT areas if desired like Data & Analytics, Infrastructure, and Information Security & Risk.
Most of P&G’s Information Technology (IT) professionals are a part of the Application & Integration or Infrastructure discipline. Application & Integration is the work covering strategy, development, implementation, maintenance and governance of the Procter & Gamble’s business applications. These professionals are expected to drive innovation, excellence in design, modern integrations, focused user experiences, and better vendor delivery. Whether it’s developing new or improved applications, managing projects impacting all of P&G’s employees, or ensuring our systems are always on, there is something for everyone in IT at P&G.
The roles we are looking to fill include:
- Application Engineers - establishes the right design, leads the engineering work, owns change management and acts as escalation point for operations for a given application or application platform.
- Application Managers - leads solution development, quality assurance, and release management for to meet business, user and system requirements for a given application or application platform .
- IT Operations - leads end-to-end service delivery including strategy; ensuring operational excellence; accountable for service delivery including overall quality of service, controls, and financial targets.
- Project Managers - Overall accountable for end-to-end success of the project while integrating the technical, business, and commercial deliverables.
We are looking for leaders who have graduated with a BS or MS in MIS, Computer Science, Industrial or Computer Engineering, (or like degrees) and MBA’s with a technical undergraduate degree or background.
- Candidates must have at least a Bachelor's degree
- Strong passion for technology and ability to leverage technology to add business value
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
- Leadership in extracurricular activities
- Possess strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Associate IT Managers are recent college graduates with less than 5 years of Information Technology experience
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Cincinnati, Ohio Apply now