Assistant Brand Manager - InternshipApply now
You are a student and you are looking for a challenging internship: come and live a business experience!
"Lead a Company within a Company” Did you know P&G invented the concept of brands and brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently on the cutting edge of marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers. This is why some of the world’s best marketing pros and business leaders started at P&G. Our brand management philosophy can be summed up in a simple concept: “Consumer is boss”, and we believe we have 3 moments to win with consumers’ preference: 1. When they browse for your product on the internet 2 .When they choose to buy our product in the store 3. When they use it at home These are what we call the ‘3 moments of truth’. The first two moments is what we focus on when we market products.
An internship at P&G offers you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management in a fast moving consumer goods company. You will feel the ownership of your project from day 1, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities, working with passionate people and receiving both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching from the project coach, likely a Brand Manager.
These are some examples of missions that you could do:
In a multi-functional brand team: You get a specific project which could be for instance:
• Leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product.
• Leading monthly market & brand analysis, gather input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative
• Working on the design & execution of brand campaigns. Lead agency briefs & follow up on execution on a new initiative
In the Brand Operations team:
• Design and provide support on Direct Marketing activities to brand teams
• Lead partnership on P&G corporate website and other digital partnerships
• Lead media plans and media partnership together with external agencies
Duration: From 3 to 6 months
We are seeking students who are leaders who make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, and excellent communicators. We are looking for individuals who set priorities and follow through on commitments, who work effectively with diverse groups of people, and who demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative.
1st, 2nd year or last year from Top engineering or business School
Casablanca, Région du Grand Casablanca Apply now