HR Manager Development ProgramApply now
We are looking for candidates to join us in our Budapest office for
Work schedule: 4-5 days a week with flexible working hours
Duration: 6 months
This program is giving you a chance to work on real business projects connected with organizational transformations (past examples include revamping regional recruitment strategy or supporting organization performance improvement through conducting and analyzing employee survey).
Our goal is to identify new talents to be offered full-time managerial positions in Procter&Gamble if proven successful during the program.
P&G is the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene® and Oral-B®.
Being ranked as the Best Company for Developing Leaders by the Hay Group in 2013 and in 2014, we are sure we have the right opportunity for You, right now!
The job scope:
Our newly designed Managerial Development Program provides you a unique opportunity to join our best-in-class Human Resources organization for 6 months with the intention to provide you with on-the-job training and possibility to join the Company on a permanent basis in a managerial position (HR Manager - upon successful completion of the program).
From the first day you will be responsible for co-leading one of the areas within P&G HR department such as: recruitment, leadership development, HR Business Partnership. You will learn how to connect business goals with right supporting HR strategies, accelerate business performance through improved employee engagement and how to develop your own business and people leadership skills. Moreover, you will see in action some of the world’s best HR practices and processes. Within your assignment you will have a chance to work together with business executives in HR and other P&G functions across the Central Europe region.
This program will be challenging and meaningful from the first day and an outstanding amount of learning and experience will catapult your personal and professional development, which – provided successful completion of the program - will help you to succeed long-term within P&G.
During the program you will:
- Develop according to your individual training plan.
- Participate in accelerated on-the-job and classroom trainings from P&G Leadership Development curriculum
- Have an opportunity to learn from mentors and coaches along the way
- Succeed and fail (which means learn a lot) being a part of an extraordinary HR team
- Enjoy an attractive salary and compensation package
- Have the opportunity for a managerial role in P&G upon completion of the program
- Have fun, taking part in many initiatives, integration events and team building activities during your time at P&G.
- Are an MSc student of 4th or 5th year of studies of all faculties from Central Europe with maximum 12 months following graduation.
- Have a proven track record of successfully handling initiatives as a leader (for example in student’s organization)
- Are comfortable working in fast changing, complex organizations and have a go-getter attitude
- Are good in analyzing large amounts of data and recommending solutions based on that
- Can prioritize and organize your work to make even the biggest goals achievable
- Are fluent in English and Hungarian
Budapest, Budapest, Hungary