Procurement Specialist with French, Bucharest RomaniaApply now
P&G is the biggest company of fast moving consumer goods and manages to be the first in the market because of her passionate, dedicated employees. Working in P&G is a big opportunity to develop yourself, to achieve goals in business that are meaningful for the society and to raise life experience.
As a Procurement Specialist in our Procurement Center, you will work with the P&G offices and plants in Europe and ensure fast and reliable sourcing for our activity. Moreover, you will work in one of the youngest and most dynamic growing teams in Procter & Gamble, while being provided from the start with all the training you need to succeed.
- Establish and maintain effective local supplier relationships;
- Execute negotiated contracts (place call off orders, ensure contractual terms are met, schedule contract renewal);
- Operate the purchasing systems, assure data integrity and maintain the appropriate documentation;
- A diverse career path that will build you as a versatile business person, starting with real responsibilities and expected contributions from day one;
-Opportunity to grow in a challenging, dynamic and diverse business environment.
- College (3 years) or university graduate;
- Priority setting and ability to understand and follow standard processes.
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania