Logistics - InternshipApply now
P&G is the biggest company of fast moving consumer goods and manages to be the first in the market because of her passionate, dedicated employees. Working in P&G is a big opportunity to develop yourself, to achieve goals in business that are meaningful for the society and to raise life experience.
The Supply Network Operations (Logistics) department will help you understand the end to end supply chain operation – starting with our materials through the touch point of our brands with shoppers in the market. You will work on improve and innovate our transportation & warehousing plan.
What do we offer to a Supply Network Operations Intern:
- Competitive salary package.
- Lead your own project and your own responsibilities from Day 1;
- Work closely with our multi-functional business partners and senior leaders to influence the company strategy of a very dynamic, diverse and flexible environment;
- Learn to work effectively with people of different nationalities and cultures;
- Have an experienced P&G manager who will become your mentor in helping you to get quickly on board.
Responsibility of a Supply Network Operation Intern:
- Work on optimizing forecast communication process;
- Provide realistic, proactive feedback on new initiatives;
- Give accurate/valuable input in forecasting process;
- Work in a multifunctional Team;
- Returns and Refusals optimization project (Transportation & Warehousing).
Become a P&Ger now!
- Students starting with the 2nd year of Bachelor and graduates following a Master's degree;
- High priority setting and proactive;
- With an overall, strategic thinking;
- Leadership skills;
- Solution oriented;
- Fluently in English.
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Timisoara, Timis, Romania