Junior Assistant Brand Manager, RomaniaApply now
Are you a graduate looking for a challenging career? Come and live the P&G business experience!
How is it like working here?...
“Lead a Company within a Company”
Did you know that P&G invented the concept of brands and brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently on the state of the art of marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology. This is why some of the world’s best marketing professionals and business leaders started from P&G. Our brand management philosophy can be summed up in a simple concept: “Consumer is the boss”, and we believe we have 3 moments to win with consumers’ preference:
1. when they browse for our product on the internet,
2. when they choose to buy our product in the store and
3. when they use it at home.
These are what we call the ‘3 moments of truth’. The first two moments is what we, Brand Management, focus on when we market products.
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will be given diverse projects and responsibilities
• Ongoing training and coaching – you will receive continuous formal online/classroom/on the job training as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager and other passionate colleagues
• Groundbreaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in challenging business situations and obtain insights into the world of logistics & business management;
• Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
• Competitive salary package and benefits.
You will be offered a position in a multi-functional Brand Team, comprised by colleagues working in other functions such as Sales, Supply Chain, Finance and organized around the brands that we sell in Romania but possibly also other countries of South East Europe such as Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, OralB, Always, Head&Shoulders.
These are some examples of missions that you could lead:
• Leading brand projects, coordinating multi-functional teams to achieve the objectives;
• Carrying out projects related to the brand packaging, copy, point of sale materials (including display adds);
• Involving in advertising copy decisions and brand strategy;
• Working on consumer or market research recommending and business building initiatives;
• Participating in development and administrating the brand marketing budget.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
•Bachelor degree / Master degree graduates with up to five years of experience, coupled with a Marketing interest/passion
•Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
•Strong analytical and critical thinking
•Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment;
•Excellent oral and written command of the English language
Romania ,Bucuresti ,Bucharest Apply now