Financial Analyst, Bucharest, RomaniaApply now
P&G is the biggest company of fast moving consumer goods and manages to be the first in the market because of her passionate, dedicated employees. Working in P&G is a big opportunity to develop yourself, to achieve goals in business that are meaningful for the society and to raise life experience.
A career in Finance & Accounting at P&G will offer you a broad range of opportunities to grow and learn as a business leader. As a Finance Manager you will be given business responsibility from day one. You will have the chance to develop an extensive set of skills through a variety of challenging assignments at a local, regional or global level.
Job responsibilities are:
- Maintain line of sight of category/brand/channel sources of growth and means to deliver the business portfolio role, short and long term
- Understand the actual brand performance in the perspective of market dynamics; validate against the business plan and recommend corrective actions as needed
- Actively manage a rich list of risk and opportunities
- Identify new value creation opportunities
- Constant Return on Investment analysis on marketing, trade and promotional spend
- Develop competitive intelligence analysis
- Guide the multifunctional team and maintain the financial link with the regional business unit
What we offer to a Financial Analyst:
- A promote from within culture, therefore you are the company’s “tomorrow” leadership;
- A diverse career path that will build you as a versatile business person, starting with real responsibilities;
- A competitive salary and benefits package;
- A solid training and development program both functional and business;
- Opportunity to grow in a challenging, dynamic and diverse business environment;
- Recent graduates with Bachelor degree/ Master degree, not necessarily in Finance;
- Strong numerical and analytical skills;
- Ability to show effective leadership, to solve problems and to set priorities;
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse teams;
- Fluency in English.
Romania ,Bucharest ,Bucharest Apply now